- Our School
- Accountability Report Card
- Bell Schedule
- School Mission
- School Site Council
- Staff Directory
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- California State Standards
Reading for pleasure unlocks the power of information and imagination and helps children discover who they are. Here’s what you can do to help children develop stronger reading skills and a love for reading:
- Set the example. Let children see you read.
- Have a collection of books in your home. Update this collection routinely to keep pace with changing tastes and reading skills.
- Support our school’s Book Fair. Allow your children to choose their own books to read.
Our Scholastic Book Fair is a reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. It’s a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level. Please make plans to visit our Book Fair and be involved in shaping your child’s reading habits.
Book Fair dates: Monday, May 9, 2016 through Friday, May 13, 2016
Shopping hours: Monday – Friday 8:35 a.m. to 8:55 a.m.
Monday – Thursday 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Open House, Wednesday, May 11th from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
If you are unable to attend the Fair in person, we invite you to visit our online Book Fair at scholastic.com/fair. Our online Fair is available from May 4, 2016 to May 14, 2016.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our Book Fair! Remember, all purchases benefit our school library.